Lazy Droid
Then comes the problem: I can tell the customer to install the program from a given URL, but how do I deploy updates to the software? Unfortunately, Android Market does not provide update options for non-Market applications. Android, development, update deployment No Comments Ainol NOVO7 :: Google Applications package for ICS 4.0.1 Posted by lenik in Ainol, Android, ICS on January 28, 2012 The official version of 4.0.1 software does not include google applications for some reason, so I had to search the internet and prepare the update package
* Other minor changes (you can refer to my github page) Preview 4 * Updated cm10 sources * Replaced rild binary with ICS' one as the JB version has been reported as not working. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality
2013 Verified Purchase Great Tablet very fast and easy to use.Comes with lots of chinese apps pre-installed but you can disable them so you can't see them.I purchased from a chinese company thru amazom, was a little worried about that but it turned up after 2 wks fine.I had to contact the supplier by email as I thought I had a scratched screen, they were very quick in replying and in good english.No scratched screen I just hadn't removed the plastic screen protector.Very good Tablet for the money and a great company to deal with. When I contacted them about it, they said it was an incompatibility of that version perhaps and to download a different version, which is not helpful.Also the case supplied by Ainol has the tablet upside down in it, with the camera and buttons at the bottom.Other than that, a good tablet for the price
DragonDevs Community
:) View All Updates Recent Topics Ainol Novo 8 Discover booga - Jul 18 2015 05:24 AM rom para ibak-3r10cap? Westender - May 13 2015 03:11 PM OTT CS918S Quad Core Android 4.4 is dead :( Investigador - Apr 21 2015 03:19 PM recommend firmware for CS918S? RobertM - Mar 30 2015 09:07 AM The CS918S Quad Core Android 4.2.2 OTT TV Box without video signal. By ferdiwar 14 Apr 2015 Tegra 2 Viewsonic G-Tablet 4 topics 21 replies G-Tablet - The Official End By Miss Dragon 20 Dec 2014 Tianlong Wiki 1,440 Hits New Forum Requests Have information to post? Post here to request a new device section to be set up
Xbox 360 Slim 250GB - Pakistan
Our only complain would be the fingerprints - the glossy finish like the Black Wii and first PS3 will be covered in your gamer grease within minutes.Flip it around and on the back you see the usual selection of ports - USB HDMI power and the Xboxs proprietary component video out (you can see the full specs of the console here so we wont waste time going through them again). It gives the machine a look comparable to high-end gaming PCs with those big clear side-panels that show off their powerful guts rather than then hide them away.Click to view larger image As with the old Xbox and all current-gen consoles the slimmer Xbox can be placed in either vertical or horizontal configurations
We provide customer service and handle yours returns in California, and we provide 1 year warranty for all of the tablets and tablets accessories we carry, including our own uPlay brand tablets and tablet accessories, and other brand tablets
Ainol Novo 10 Hero II 16GB Quad Core 10.1 Inch IPS Screen Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - Black - JakartaNotebook.com
Dual cameras, take photos as you like 0.3 megapixels front camera and 2.0 megapixels HD back camera, fully meet the needs of self-photo, camera shooting, video calls and video meetings
Ainol Novo 7 Venus Tablet PC 7 Inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Dual Camera HD WIFI 16GB
Its quick to browse I haven't been able to do everything yet i've only had it a few days aside from the language and the apps I cant uninstall its great. In general I have not lost signal in the test area that uitlizo (where my mobile for example if you lose signal) You can consider this tablet one of the Low-Cost Quad-Core HD Video playback very fluid
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Dual Core 1.5GHz 7 Inch IPS Touch Screen 1G RAM Android Tablet (16GB)
Battery life is a bit of a question, but I am still getting used to setting the device up, so I am sure that I will learn how to manage this more effectively. When I purchased my first Aurora II, I ordered the USB keyboard case that was supposed to be compatible, but wasn't due to the full sized USB connector
No comments:
Post a Comment