Wednesday 22 July 2015

How to set up your dtv converter box

Top sites by search query "how to set up your dtv converter box"

  http://www.amazon.com/Analog-Digital-Audio-Converter-Adapter/dp/B005F20756
Due to the electrical separation Toslink optical provides, I don't have to worry about RFI or ground loops that were present in my prior method of running RCA. Using this device connected to the analog "tape" out, I am able to send every signal to the external amplifier, 100' away using one thin flexible cable.100' you say? That is well beyond what the manufacturer and other sources say is practical, however logic tells me that an optical signal is immune to any realistic distance, and I was right

  http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Optical-Analog-audio-converter/dp/B004C4WPXA
Please try again 18 of 19 people found the following review helpfuldo your home work before buying By dck20 on November 21, 2011 Verified Purchase The works fine for PCM, but not for other formats of optical audio.It will not decode audio from my Panasonic tc-p60s30 from the built-in tv tuner, However it will give good analog output from my DVD players ( set on PCM output) Same hook up through the tv. I appears this device can only handle PCM encoded material (the VIZIO VSB200 sound bar is another example) as I get a loud strobing effect when attempting to use the LGs audio output to this device

No comments:

Post a Comment