Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ipod touch 2g wont go into dfu mode

Top sites by search query "ipod touch 2g wont go into dfu mode"

  http://iphoneblogr.com/2012/07/how-to-unlock-your-disabled-iphone-and-recover-your-passcode-disabled-iphone-passcode-recovery-iphone-ipod-touch-ipad/
Could not bind to the port 2202 (make sure only one instance is running! note: itunes is up to date! Will the Thrill you must have the old version of Java (Java 7.0) then it will work. mon888 Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Jamal Will this still work with the cdma verison ?Because when i was going to try it i only saw iphone 4 gsm version only

  http://iphoneblogr.com/2011/08/how-to-enter-dfu-mode-without-home-or-power-button-tutorial/
Guest Try RECBOOT to kick it out of DFU into recovery paulo Anyone help me please? Andrew Nyland How I disable the DFU mode after I have jailbroken the device? Diviehfaus Thank you so much this worked perfectly. The process restores a corrupt firmware forcing the device into DFU mode so that you can then enter pwned-DFU mode and restore a firmware made with PwnageTool or Sn0wbreeze r3drox Ok

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_can__i_restore_my_disabled_Ipod_touch_without_itunes-qna1742773.html
i don`t have the computer with the original itunes account and i don`t remeber my itunes accounMy ipod says connect to itunes, but itunes says i need to enter a password on my ipod. the update size is 802 mb well it remove passcode?My ipod is disabled and says i have to connect to itunes, when i get onto itunes it says this ipod need a passcode to be typedm, but its disabled? Add Your Answer How can i restore my disabled ipod touch without itunes?So my ipod touch says its disabled for 22,004,218 minutes but i cannot use itunes to restore it because my only access to a computer is school or the library which does not have nor will not allow me to download itunes to the computer

Troubleshooting Tips To Jailbreak iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch On iOS 4.2.1 Using Greenpois0n


  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/troubleshooting-tips-to-jailbreak-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n.html
Still no solutions, or answers to why this problem occurs? Abby Every time i try to jailbreak, my screen will be black with a lot of texts, then the screen freezes, and does not reboot. If you had trouble jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using greenpois0n then here are some troubleshooting tips based on inputs from our fantastic readers that we hope will help you in successfully jailbreaking your iOS device

Dev-Team Blog


  http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
Expect an ultrasn0w compatibility update for iOS 6.0 by Friday (mostly useful for 3GS old-bootrom users who are currently enjoying the untethered 6.0 jailbreak!)

  http://mp3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/restore-ipod-touch-from-lockout-315534/
So what you do is connect to itunes and login into your apple account go onto settings and press reset , your ipod will be resetted to wear its like brand new now , but it will funcionaly and just be perfect... This video teaches you how to make your iPod work again without having to restore it, preserving both the functionality of the iPod and your extensive MP3 and video library...

  http://mp3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/jailbreak-ipod-touch-3rd-gen-with-3-1-3-firmware-376382/
And this guide from Everything iPod Touch will show walk you through the jailbreaking process for a 2g iPod Touch running the 3.1.3 build of the firmware...

  http://www.powerbookmedic.com/manual.php?id=43&comments=all
Would I have to open it up completely to re-align it or can I just open up the top area and snap it back closed and hope it works? I wouldn't attempt fixing it myself as far as replacing it because after watching your video it looks way too complicated for me. Mike 4 years ago Very helpful I just have a troubleshooting question, my iPod touch (a1288) just stopped turning on plugged in or not no response it was working before I plugged it in to charge on pc USB port but the next morning when I went to retrieve it nothing! Any ideas? Powerbook Medic 4 years ago @Kat - that is typically going to be the digitizer which is part of the touch panel assembly

  http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-passPORT-Charging-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B001HN6CVA
I have a thin silicone case on my iPod touch, that does not obstruct the dock connector (normal cords work just fine), but the plastic housing on this is definitely oversize for what it needs to be, so it won't work even with this cheap thin case. Please try again Works By Randy Poe on May 9, 2015Package Type: Standard Packaging Verified Purchase Does the job on any later iPod that takes power off the USB pin and not firewire

How to jailbreak ipod touch with firmware 4.2.1 or lower


  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-with-firmware-421-or/
help? hahashaggy20131 year agoReplythanks worked a treat accidently updated my ipod tried every type of jailbreak redsn0w sn0wbreeze limera1n blackra1n used blackra1n before my update but nothing worked ... What do i do? lizbeth782 years agoReplyHelp after trying a few times to start the jailbreaking my ipod touch 2nd gen went black and will not turn back on

  http://www.megaleecher.net/Guide_To_Jailbreaking_Apple_iPod_Touch
Will jailbreak still work for me? And if so, how would i go about doing that? I can't seem to find a way, hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject does. Android Voice Actions iOS 5 update rained on by iCloud? Linux Could be Kicked-Out of Windows 8 PCs Adobe gives Steve Jobs a going away present-flash less Flash Revolutionizing Web 2.0 Email Technology with Fluent The All New Powerful Windows 8 Task Manager Microsoft Security Essentials hates Google Chrome Windows 8 to Revolutionize the Cloud with its New Skydrive Features Site Search: Search form Search Log in using OpenID What is OpenID? Username * Password * Log in using OpenID Cancel OpenID login Create new account Request new password Log in This is just one of the many helpful tips we have posted, You can find more stories here, Do subscribe to updates using your favorite RSS feed reader or using the secure FeedBurner email update form on top of this post

  http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/
I wrote this because I saw many people asking this question online and very few answers so I hope this helps someone else that thought their Touch was useless. rosie i have a lock on my i pod touch and it want let me get on to my i pod now it is saying i need to conect it to the computor and then i do that and i says it cant do anything until i un lock it can u help me on what to do would be a big hep thanks finley hi could you help me i have a normal ipod touch it doesnt turn on or even charge an wen i plug it in to the pc it doesnto read it on itunes ponlork i have problem when erase iphone

Jailbreak your iPod Touch in 2 Minutes


  http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/ipod-touch/2-min-way-to-jailbreak/
MerkkreM, January 13, 2008: I downgraded to 1.1.1 did the jailbreakme and everything was fine then tried to update to 1.1.2 and now my iTouch wont boot up past the silver apple screen and neither iTunes or my computer can see it.. What should I do? Carl, January 12, 2008: I had my touch jailbroke for about a month just fine, had used jailbreakme perfectly the first time around, but then installer somehow became corrupted, and after failed attempts to fix I decided to just start from scratch, I downgraded, just as before, to 1.1.1, except now when I point my mobilesafari to any of the tiff exploit sites, (jailbreakme, toc, etc etc etc), it seems the tiff is still patched

  http://osxdaily.com/2010/10/30/download-ipod-touch-firmware-ipsw/
Reply Dave says: April 23, 2012 at 12:57 pm For any one still struggling to understand, you cannot update an ipod to the latest version if you are using an older unupdated itunes. Which version should I download to put in the folder..thanks Mary Reply Adrian Rivera says: January 5, 2012 at 6:25 pm i have the latest version of ipod touch

  http://www.quickpwn.com/2011/02/jailbreak-ios-4-2-1-untethered-iphone-4-iphone-3gs-ipod-touch-4g3g2g-and-ipad.html
greenpois0n 1.0 RC 5 Quit Unexpectedly - Just relaunch it and try it again! How did greenpois0n work for you? Were you able to successfully untethered jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 on your device? Let us know in the comments below. Once your device is successfully jailbroken untethered on your iOS 4.2.1 software, then your device will reboot and you will see a green icon named "Loader" on your device

Jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.3 - QuickPWN


  http://www.quickpwn.com/2010/02/jailbreak-ipod-touch-3-1-3.html
But what version of ziphone did you use and where did you download it from?Cos I just tried this and it didnt work :s Reply jsssy February 18, 2010 at 9:16 AM ok does the 2nd gen have a camera or just the 3rd cuz mine looks exactly like the 3rd but no camera is that a 2nd gen?? Reply Bob February 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM dude uhm.. in itunes hold shift and then press RESTORE it will opens you a window find there your downloaded software and put it on :) Reply Darron February 14, 2010 at 1:06 AM hi i am wondering when a 3.1.3 jailbreak for an ipod touch 32gb 3rd gen will be out..

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2010/02/jailbreak-ipod-touch-3-1-3-firmware-with-redsn0w-0-9-4/
Just make sure; RedSn0w 0.9.3 to jailbreak iPod Touch 1G RedSn0w 0.9.4 to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC) Step 4 Hit the Browse button and provide it the downloaded firmware 3.1.2 file because RedSn0w 0.9.4 or 0.9.3 will not recognize iPhone OS 3.1.3. Reply Link MicroChip123 July 26, 2010, 8:54 pm I Tried But It Dosent Work! Reply Link chester March 28, 2010, 9:44 am this doesnt really have anything to do with the jailbreak, but whenever i open the file after i click the link it opens in notepad

  http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/jailbreak/ipod-touch-iphone/
Damn??? stephone smith, May 11, 2011: i need ton know how to take a code of my ipod Tiffano, May 15, 2011: When I slide jailbreak it said An error crashed and then it said try again it may work and it never did what should I do ? Lewis sell, May 16, 2011: I want to have the freedom of free apps on ipod touch Ash, May 19, 2011: Fail troll is fail. when downloading Cydia, do you need wifi? THIS FUCKING MADE MY DAY jason arnold, February 17, 2011: im trying to slide to jailbreake me plz can u help me Joseph, February 18, 2011: Hi joseph ching, February 19, 2011: this is fucking gay shit it did not work kk, February 19, 2011: i tried jailbreaking on my ipod .

iPhone Secrets and iPad Secrets and iPod Touch Secrets


  http://www.edepot.com/iphone.html
The iPad is like a big iPod Touch, but has some borrowed features from the iPhone (like the digital compass and cellular 3G capability.) Visually, all iPod Touch models have an aluminum back with a small plastic covering in the top left corner. All cell tower locations are known precisely, so if your iPhone is communicating with one (in either GSM or 3G), you can pinpoint your location to roughly 1500 meters

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2010/10/jailbreak-ipod-touch-2g-ios-4-1-with-greenpois0n/
How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G with Greenpois0n Step 1 Download the required stuff: Download iOS 4.1 Download Greepois0n for Windows Download Greepois0n for Mac Rest of the steps to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G iOS 4.1 are exactly similar to the guide posted earlier. HEEELLLLLP MEEEE PLEASE!!! Reply Link daniel December 1, 2010, 5:17 am It worked fine! Thanks GreenPois0n! Reply Link Youssef December 1, 2010, 10:20 pm I have a 2nd generation MB (Non MC model) iPod touch

  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/how-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n-windows.html
what do i do, if anything at all?? Whiteshirt my ipod touch has the text in verbose mode but its taking very long, is my ipod touch spoilt? Luis Will it work with v4.3.3 and will it erase my apps,will I be able to restore it if I screw up? yourmother Great tutorial! thanks so much! isaac. mine is slow and keeps saying it fail or something and I dont know where to go in my computer to add a code in that people have had to do to get it to work

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ipod-touch-stuck-in-recovery-mode-wont-restore-at-all.1105065/
i have been trying to restore it using itunes for hours and have googled and youtubed it many times and i have yet to find an answer that has helped at all. yoooooooooooo iPod Touch, 8GB Second Generation (2G); NOT Jailbroken A couple of days ago, I backed up my iPod touch and noticed that all of my songs were gone

  http://www.pocketables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566
So, I'm open to any ideas that you may have, including going out and buying a Phillips MP3 player !!!! If no response is received in 5 days the unit will be flying. While using latest version of qwkpwn or winpwn, I have experienced that the software guides you fpr the DFU mode so that it runs the firmware on your iphone 2G

  http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/10652/ipod-touch-2g-cant-get-into-dfu-mode
Once your device is in fact off, Hold power button down and as soon as it powers on CONTINUE holding power but also push and hold the Home button at the same time for around 6-8 seconds. (dont ask me how) put it in dfu mode and restored it (time before this one) and so i trieed to jailbreak it again i use gp and it said try agian and so now i tried using redsn0w 0.9.6but it doesnt work with mc model and none of the others recognize the ipsw

No comments:

Post a Comment