Wednesday 22 July 2015

Ipod touch does not go into dfu mode

Top sites by search query "ipod touch does not go into dfu mode"

Dev-Team Blog


  http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
Expect an ultrasn0w compatibility update for iOS 6.0 by Friday (mostly useful for 3GS old-bootrom users who are currently enjoying the untethered 6.0 jailbreak!)

  http://technoheads.org/2009/01/fixing-jailbroken-ipod-touch-problems/
it restarted my ipod and it keeps flashing the apple icon over and over for like 20 seconds at a time, nothing else happens unless i hold home and then lock for some time. The screen will shut off, and the device will disappear from iTunes Let go of the lock button, but keep holding down the home button for another 20-30 seconds (or until the iPod appears in iTunes again)

How to fix a "bricked" ipod touch


  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-fix-a-bricked-ipod-touch/
If your screen is black and will not co...2Step 2: Tethered First off if you have a jailbroken iPod and you turn it back on you may see a screen with a plug and a disc like the picture below. You cant get away with something like thatjf78 (author) junits154 years agoReplyWhat exactly can I not get away with? I'm pretty sure it must make some sense being that to date I have now fixed 4 iPods using this method and I know many others who have too

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2010/02/jailbreak-ipod-touch-3-1-3-firmware-with-redsn0w-0-9-4/
Just make sure; RedSn0w 0.9.3 to jailbreak iPod Touch 1G RedSn0w 0.9.4 to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC) Step 4 Hit the Browse button and provide it the downloaded firmware 3.1.2 file because RedSn0w 0.9.4 or 0.9.3 will not recognize iPhone OS 3.1.3. Reply Link MicroChip123 July 26, 2010, 8:54 pm I Tried But It Dosent Work! Reply Link chester March 28, 2010, 9:44 am this doesnt really have anything to do with the jailbreak, but whenever i open the file after i click the link it opens in notepad

  http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/jailbreak/ipod-touch-iphone/
Damn??? stephone smith, May 11, 2011: i need ton know how to take a code of my ipod Tiffano, May 15, 2011: When I slide jailbreak it said An error crashed and then it said try again it may work and it never did what should I do ? Lewis sell, May 16, 2011: I want to have the freedom of free apps on ipod touch Ash, May 19, 2011: Fail troll is fail. when downloading Cydia, do you need wifi? THIS FUCKING MADE MY DAY jason arnold, February 17, 2011: im trying to slide to jailbreake me plz can u help me Joseph, February 18, 2011: Hi joseph ching, February 19, 2011: this is fucking gay shit it did not work kk, February 19, 2011: i tried jailbreaking on my ipod .

How do I monitor my child`s ipod touch text usage? - Can I monitor my child`s ipod touch text, calls and internet usage with out them knowing? :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_I_monitor_my_childs_ipod_touch_text_usage-qna893319.html
source: how do reset parental control on when i have?Parental controls: how do i track websites visited on an ipod when he can clear the safari history?Apps to check childs i pod e mailsI am using the ipod touch to text with the textfree with voice app there was a number i had to text but dont want it in the ipod recent contact list My samsung galaxy 3 tab has been downloading for 3 hours now the funamo parental control app. it blocked my daughter from texting or calling me with her ipod?I have textfree on my ipod touch but whenever i get a text it doesn`t make a texting sound for when i get the text how do i get the sound to go off whMonitoring ipod text messagingHad ipod in the past, got a new used one now, want to set up text now

  http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-Generation-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B002M3SOC4
I'm not a Mac person at all but the iPod Touch...I love it.Out of the box it found my Wi-Fi connection and had me surfing the net (the real Internet and not the cell phone web pages like the one on my Verizon phone). Published 1 day ago by Pedro excellent service!!!!! A+++++ excellent service!!!!! A+++++ Published 17 days ago by Steven Two Stars Not what we expected at all

How Do I Fix My Bricked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?


  http://lifehacker.com/5848640/how-do-i-fix-my-bricked-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch
(The computer you use to sync with iTunes.)When you see a screen with a USB cable and a picture of the iTunes icon, you can let go of the home button.Restore your iDevice with iTunes using the restore instructions in the previous section. Here are the steps: Make sure your device is off.Hold the power and home buttons for 10 seconds.Release the power button but continue holding the home button for 10 more seconds.Release the home buttonRestore your iDevice with iTunes using the restore instructions in the previous section

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2009/04/how-to-put-iphone-in-dfu-mode/
So please tell me after the step 3 seeing the message on the itunes what do i need to do to get DFU mode?? Thanks in advance Reply Link lee August 19, 2009, 6:04 pm Just switch the iphone off and use redsn0w to jailbreak, redsn0w will guide you through the DFU mode as you go. Reply Link Fredo June 22, 2011, 12:22 pm Use a hammer! If you want help, the least you can do is provide proper information so that other people can help

Ipod Touch Locked And Disabled Connect To Itunes What Do I Do? - Blurtit


  http://technology.blurtit.com/759232/ipod-touch-locked-and-disabled-connect-to-itunes-what-do-i-do
Go to any computer with itunes while ithe ipod is disconnected, turn it on hold the circle button with the square on it while you plug it into the computer and click restore on the computer and wait for it to update I just did it and my ipod is back to normal. Once you have done this go back to the first set of steps and complete in order to restore your iPod Touch.Please bear in mind, that as mentioned above, restoring your iPod will erase everything off it, so if you have anything important you want to save make sure you do so before completing these steps

  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/how-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-4g-ipod-touch-3g-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n-windows.html
what do i do, if anything at all?? Whiteshirt my ipod touch has the text in verbose mode but its taking very long, is my ipod touch spoilt? Luis Will it work with v4.3.3 and will it erase my apps,will I be able to restore it if I screw up? yourmother Great tutorial! thanks so much! isaac. mine is slow and keeps saying it fail or something and I dont know where to go in my computer to add a code in that people have had to do to get it to work

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ipod-touch-stuck-in-recovery-mode-wont-restore-at-all.1105065/
i have been trying to restore it using itunes for hours and have googled and youtubed it many times and i have yet to find an answer that has helped at all. yoooooooooooo iPod Touch, 8GB Second Generation (2G); NOT Jailbroken A couple of days ago, I backed up my iPod touch and noticed that all of my songs were gone

Apple - iPod touch


  http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/
When you buy a (PRODUCT)RED iPod touch, iPod nano, or iPod shuffle, Apple gives a portion of the purchase price to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa

How To Put iPhone Or iPod Touch In DFU Mode


  http://www.guidingtech.com/16197/put-iphone-ipod-touch-dfu-mode/
tina my iphone is locked and i dont know the code if i do this will i lose everything anonymous thanks mayjohnson Sometimes DFU mode would make you lost the data. Leslie1833 How many times does it take normally? I have done it 6 times and still it keeps flickering in and out of the apple logo screen after the new hardware loads

  http://www.ehow.com/how_5508348_force-ipod-touch-recovery-mode.html
iPod Shuffle Is Stuck in Recovery Mode When iTunes detects a problem with your iPod Shuffle, it places it in recovery mode until the problem is resolved. Other People Are Reading How to Restore an iPod Without Using iTunes How to Put iTouch in Recovery Mode Things You'll Need iPod Touch Computer running: Windows XP (service pack 2+) or Vista Mac running: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or above USB charging cable that came with the iPod iTunes installed on computer Instructions Open iTunes on your computer and plug the iPod's USB charging cable to the computer but not into your iPod

How to Put iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch into DFU Mode


  http://www.iphone-mac.com/how-to-put-your-iphone-ipad-into-dfu-mode.html
Then, with your iPhone or other iOS device turned ON, connect it to your computer using its USB cable, make sure iTunes running on your device while connecting

  http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/10652/ipod-touch-2g-cant-get-into-dfu-mode
Once your device is in fact off, Hold power button down and as soon as it powers on CONTINUE holding power but also push and hold the Home button at the same time for around 6-8 seconds. (dont ask me how) put it in dfu mode and restored it (time before this one) and so i trieed to jailbreak it again i use gp and it said try agian and so now i tried using redsn0w 0.9.6but it doesnt work with mc model and none of the others recognize the ipsw

  http://www.pocketables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566
So, I'm open to any ideas that you may have, including going out and buying a Phillips MP3 player !!!! If no response is received in 5 days the unit will be flying. While using latest version of qwkpwn or winpwn, I have experienced that the software guides you fpr the DFU mode so that it runs the firmware on your iphone 2G

No comments:

Post a Comment