Wednesday 22 July 2015

My ipod 2g wont go into dfu mode

Top sites by search query "my ipod 2g wont go into dfu mode"

  http://www.imore.com/how-to-jailbreakunlock-your-1st-generation-iphone-21-windows-pc-edition-part-2
Also, if you plug in your Iphone and get some kind of message stating that "your sim is not supported", and it won't recognize you iphone in itunes, don't worry. 0 6 years ago Reply ROLAND HI, I HAVE A 2G IPHONE I FOLLOW ALL THE PROCESS TO UNLOCKED THE IPHONE, IT READS T-MOBIL AND ATT SIMCARD BUT STILL SAYS EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY

Tutorial: iPhone 2G Unlock Using RedSn0w


  http://www.idownloadblog.com/2009/06/20/tutorial-iphone-30-unlock-redsn0w/
WHat do I need to download from the download page to jailbreak and unlock it? One part says 3.0 redsnow, one says 0.9.3 and I am now officially confused. If you want to unlock the iPhone 3G, you will have to jailbreak your iPhone first using this guide, then run UltraSn0w, the unlocking tool for iPhone 3G

Troubleshooting Tips To Jailbreak iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch On iOS 4.2.1 Using Greenpois0n


  http://www.iphonehacks.com/2011/02/troubleshooting-tips-to-jailbreak-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-touch-on-ios-4-2-1-using-greenpois0n.html
Still no solutions, or answers to why this problem occurs? Abby Every time i try to jailbreak, my screen will be black with a lot of texts, then the screen freezes, and does not reboot. If you had trouble jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using greenpois0n then here are some troubleshooting tips based on inputs from our fantastic readers that we hope will help you in successfully jailbreaking your iOS device

  http://ihelpcorner.com/hacktivateiphoneHD
Have you made a video fixing that problem? Cause the only video i see is for Iphone 3gs Can you post here the link if you have the network fix for Iphone 3g. iphone 3g 4.2.1 downloaded redsnow and firmware (firmware from ipswdownloader) i selected my ipsw then jailbreak unclick all except cydia until the redsnow says done but on my device its just black screen! i tried waiting like for hours then it goes black, when i tried to open it, it just goes back to emergency calls

  http://www.megaleecher.net/Guide_To_Jailbreaking_Apple_iPod_Touch
Will jailbreak still work for me? And if so, how would i go about doing that? I can't seem to find a way, hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject does. Android Voice Actions iOS 5 update rained on by iCloud? Linux Could be Kicked-Out of Windows 8 PCs Adobe gives Steve Jobs a going away present-flash less Flash Revolutionizing Web 2.0 Email Technology with Fluent The All New Powerful Windows 8 Task Manager Microsoft Security Essentials hates Google Chrome Windows 8 to Revolutionize the Cloud with its New Skydrive Features Site Search: Search form Search Log in using OpenID What is OpenID? Username * Password * Log in using OpenID Cancel OpenID login Create new account Request new password Log in This is just one of the many helpful tips we have posted, You can find more stories here, Do subscribe to updates using your favorite RSS feed reader or using the secure FeedBurner email update form on top of this post

How to jailbreak ipod touch with firmware 4.2.1 or lower


  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-jailbreak-ipod-touch-with-firmware-421-or/
help? hahashaggy20131 year agoReplythanks worked a treat accidently updated my ipod tried every type of jailbreak redsn0w sn0wbreeze limera1n blackra1n used blackra1n before my update but nothing worked ... What do i do? lizbeth782 years agoReplyHelp after trying a few times to start the jailbreaking my ipod touch 2nd gen went black and will not turn back on

Jailbreak your iPod Touch in 2 Minutes


  http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/ipod-touch/2-min-way-to-jailbreak/
MerkkreM, January 13, 2008: I downgraded to 1.1.1 did the jailbreakme and everything was fine then tried to update to 1.1.2 and now my iTouch wont boot up past the silver apple screen and neither iTunes or my computer can see it.. What should I do? Carl, January 12, 2008: I had my touch jailbroke for about a month just fine, had used jailbreakme perfectly the first time around, but then installer somehow became corrupted, and after failed attempts to fix I decided to just start from scratch, I downgraded, just as before, to 1.1.1, except now when I point my mobilesafari to any of the tiff exploit sites, (jailbreakme, toc, etc etc etc), it seems the tiff is still patched

  http://www.askmefast.com/My_iPhone_5_failed_to_restore_and_it_is_now_stuck_on_the_connect_to_iTunes_screen_and_iTunes_doesnt_recognize_it-qna4378669.html
i have tried everything, please help?Iphone stuck in recovery mode,itunes stops updating phone and gives error?Iphone 5 only showing itunesI have my iphone dropped on the floor and i have now black screen.when i connect to to my pc using the itunes, it says it is in recovery mode and needMy iphone 3g 8gb is stuck in recovery mode. this is the message i get, please helpMy iphone 5 failed to restore and it is now stuck on the connect to itunes screen and itunes doesn t recognize itHow do i fix an iphone 1st gen stuck in recovery mode?Iphone stuck on recovery mode

Dev-Team Blog


  http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
Expect an ultrasn0w compatibility update for iOS 6.0 by Friday (mostly useful for 3GS old-bootrom users who are currently enjoying the untethered 6.0 jailbreak!)

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_can__i_restore_my_disabled_Ipod_touch_without_itunes-qna1742773.html
i don`t have the computer with the original itunes account and i don`t remeber my itunes accounMy ipod says connect to itunes, but itunes says i need to enter a password on my ipod. the update size is 802 mb well it remove passcode?My ipod is disabled and says i have to connect to itunes, when i get onto itunes it says this ipod need a passcode to be typedm, but its disabled? Add Your Answer How can i restore my disabled ipod touch without itunes?So my ipod touch says its disabled for 22,004,218 minutes but i cannot use itunes to restore it because my only access to a computer is school or the library which does not have nor will not allow me to download itunes to the computer

  http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-passPORT-Charging-Adapter-iPhone/dp/B001HN6CVA
I was particularly thrilled to see I wouldn't have to take apart the dashboard on my car to update the car adapter, at several times the cost of the Scosche adapter.Pros: inexpensive and just works.Cons: the added length may prevent your iPod from fitting into some docks or holders. (It makes since that more juice would be sucked up listening to music through the docking port.) Since I mostly listen to my nano in my truck (Panasonic radio), I depended on the radio to keep it charged up instead of having to plug it into my computer whenever the battery gets low

  http://iphoneblogr.com/2011/08/how-to-enter-dfu-mode-without-home-or-power-button-tutorial/
Guest Try RECBOOT to kick it out of DFU into recovery paulo Anyone help me please? Andrew Nyland How I disable the DFU mode after I have jailbroken the device? Diviehfaus Thank you so much this worked perfectly. The process restores a corrupt firmware forcing the device into DFU mode so that you can then enter pwned-DFU mode and restore a firmware made with PwnageTool or Sn0wbreeze r3drox Ok

  http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/tips-tricks/how-to-jailbreakunlock-iphone-2g3g3gs-on-3-1-2-blackra1nblacksn0w-guide/
3.) After the restore is complete, iTunes will prompt you to Set up a New Device or Restore from Back Up from an existing backup (the backup from step 1). any ideas or advice would be great!!!! RY Im trying to unlock my 3G Iphone with 3,1,2 thats locked to rogers so i can use it with telus, i followed all the step but when i insert the telus sim card the phone has no service

Put Your iPhone in DFU Mode Using LAST DFU Software


  http://jaxov.com/2011/02/put-your-iphone-in-dfu-mode-without-home-power-button-with-last-dfu/
I also tried to put my iPhone 4 into DFU mode using 'LAST DFU' but i ended up in an infinite recovery mode loop and had to restore my iPhone to get it working again. Just connect your iPhone 2G or iPhone 3G to your Mac via USB cable and hit the 'Enter DFU Mode' button to put your iPhone into DFU mode and 'Exit DFU Mode' button to kick your iPhone out of recovery mode.Note that if you are on Mac OS X 10.5 (or less), 'LAST DFU' will only work if your iPhone 2G or iPhone 3G is running iOS 4.0.2 or earlier

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2010/10/jailbreak-ipod-touch-2g-ios-4-1-with-greenpois0n/
How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G with Greenpois0n Step 1 Download the required stuff: Download iOS 4.1 Download Greepois0n for Windows Download Greepois0n for Mac Rest of the steps to jailbreak iPod Touch 2G iOS 4.1 are exactly similar to the guide posted earlier. HEEELLLLLP MEEEE PLEASE!!! Reply Link daniel December 1, 2010, 5:17 am It worked fine! Thanks GreenPois0n! Reply Link Youssef December 1, 2010, 10:20 pm I have a 2nd generation MB (Non MC model) iPod touch

  http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-reset-iphone-and-ipod-touch-hard-reset-or-reboot/
I wrote this because I saw many people asking this question online and very few answers so I hope this helps someone else that thought their Touch was useless. rosie i have a lock on my i pod touch and it want let me get on to my i pod now it is saying i need to conect it to the computor and then i do that and i says it cant do anything until i un lock it can u help me on what to do would be a big hep thanks finley hi could you help me i have a normal ipod touch it doesnt turn on or even charge an wen i plug it in to the pc it doesnto read it on itunes ponlork i have problem when erase iphone

  http://www.ilikemyiphone.com/2009/07/04/how-to-get-your-iphone-inout-of-recovery-mode-and-dfu-mode/
Also, did you take out the sim card and teh battery while it was in the rice? Put everything into the rice! there is a program to called RECBoot that will kick it out of the loop and youwill be on your way. friend i restore my iphone from the setting but before i didnt swith it off and i didnt take out my sim card also now which site in internet i can restore it.and i did nt find out the signal for the itunes.please send some eay way to restore

iPhone DFU mode explained, and how to enter DFU mode on your iPhone


  http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-dfu-mode-explained-and-how-to-enter-dfu-mode-on-your-iphone/
Google it and follow the directions Reply quad king says: August 26, 2011 at 6:20 am it works thanks so much in love u Reply Helper says: February 26, 2011 at 8:58 pm You need to hold Shift+Alt+click restore. I put mine in DFU mode like the instructions say above and then unplugged and replugged it and then ran my greenposion program it recogonized it and past right threw

  http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/06/recovery-mode-and-dfu-mode/
What I did to solve it was get the iphone into dfu, download the 3.0 OFFICIAL iphone firmware, connect my iphone to pc, open itunes, press shift+restore and select the 3.0 IPSW, then after you get back on 3.0, you need to use redsn0w to unlock. Because of this, firmware downgrading must be done in DFU mode.This means if you need to restore your iPhone to current version simply put the iPhone in recovery mode and iTunes takes care of the rest but if you need to downgrade your current firmware to lower one you need to put your iPhone in DFU mode

  http://www.iphoneheat.com/2009/04/how-to-put-iphone-in-dfu-mode/
So please tell me after the step 3 seeing the message on the itunes what do i need to do to get DFU mode?? Thanks in advance Reply Link lee August 19, 2009, 6:04 pm Just switch the iphone off and use redsn0w to jailbreak, redsn0w will guide you through the DFU mode as you go. Reply Link Fredo June 22, 2011, 12:22 pm Use a hammer! If you want help, the least you can do is provide proper information so that other people can help

  http://ccm.net/forum/affich-93387-my-ipod-won-t-turn-on
May 28, 2009 07:14PM hey! my name is Ryn and i had the same problem, but i plugged mine into charge and nothing happened and then while it was still in the charger i pushed the menu button and the middle button and it just turned on so i dont know if it was luck or watever im just glad it works!!!! View all 66 comments Report noved- Jun 8, 2009 04:42PM yesterday it was working great, then my sister laid on it, and the screen went black, it still makes noises when i plug it into the plug, but the screen is still black. :) Report Fvbn- Nov 11, 2014 07:43AM It worked!!!!!!!! Report yolo- Nov 11, 2014 07:25PM thanks for the information it really worked Report joe- Nov 17, 2014 07:22PM thanks buddy your a life saver

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ipod-touch-stuck-in-recovery-mode-wont-restore-at-all.1105065/
i have been trying to restore it using itunes for hours and have googled and youtubed it many times and i have yet to find an answer that has helped at all. yoooooooooooo iPod Touch, 8GB Second Generation (2G); NOT Jailbroken A couple of days ago, I backed up my iPod touch and noticed that all of my songs were gone

  http://www.pocketables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=566
So, I'm open to any ideas that you may have, including going out and buying a Phillips MP3 player !!!! If no response is received in 5 days the unit will be flying. While using latest version of qwkpwn or winpwn, I have experienced that the software guides you fpr the DFU mode so that it runs the firmware on your iphone 2G

  http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/10652/ipod-touch-2g-cant-get-into-dfu-mode
Once your device is in fact off, Hold power button down and as soon as it powers on CONTINUE holding power but also push and hold the Home button at the same time for around 6-8 seconds. (dont ask me how) put it in dfu mode and restored it (time before this one) and so i trieed to jailbreak it again i use gp and it said try agian and so now i tried using redsn0w 0.9.6but it doesnt work with mc model and none of the others recognize the ipsw

  http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/143240/ipod-touch-4g-wont-go-into-dfu-mode-not-recognized-by-itunes-or-windows
Related questions iPod Touch 4G Stuck in Boot Loop and Not Recognized by iTunes or Windows iPod stuck in DFU mode after Jailbreak stuck on 4.X.X jailbroken iphone 4 , in a loop want to upgrade to 6.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment