Wednesday 22 July 2015

My laptop wont connect to my tv via hdmi cable

Top sites by search query "my laptop wont connect to my tv via hdmi cable"

Sound won't play through my TV with a HDMI Cable - Page 2 - HP Support Forum - 3127637


  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-PC-Sound-and-Audio/Sound-won-t-play-through-my-TV-with-a-HDMI-Cable/td-p/3127637/page/2
Search the Community Entire ForumThis CategoryThis BoardUsers turn on suggested results Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type

Connect your PC to your TV through HDMI (and More) - HP Communities


  http://h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/The-Next-Bench-Blog/Connect-your-PC-to-your-TV-through-HDMI-and-More/ba-p/78601
Because of this, HP recommends that you connect analog speakers to the computer Audio Line Out connector if you want to hear sound during the initial setup of the computer. paddy's day (1) stacy wolff (1) Staples (1) stemx (1) streaming (1) Summer (2) summit on the summt (2) Sundance (1) Superbowl (2) supplies (1) support (12) Support Forums (1) SureSupply (1) surge protector (1) sxsw (1) sxswi (1) symantec (1) syndicate (1) tablet (6) tabletop (1) take your kids to work day (1) Tales from the Next Bench (4) Tatsumi (1) tc1000

Can I connect my Roku 2 to my pc via bluetooth? - My Roku plays through my tv via wi fi, can I send a signal from the roku to my pc via bluetooth :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/Can_I_connect_my_Roku_2_to_my_pc_via_bluetooth-qna2411863.html
i have internet conne? We need your help! Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. i changed t?I want to buy a roku for internet content streaming and i have wave with a tivo box and chip that i want to get rid of because roku can stream mlb for?I want to buy a roku for tv

  http://www.lenovo.com/au/en/faqs/Connect-Laptop-to-TV/
Since a VGA cable only carries a video signal,you'll also need a mini-jack connector or a mini-jack splitter with a 3.5mm audio RCA cable so you can transmit the audio signal from your PC. VGA: Video Only Video Graphics Array If your computer has a VGA adapter,you'll want to purchase a VGA male to male cable.Simply plug the HDMI cable directly into your TV

  http://www.ehow.com/how_7166825_computer-won_t-recognize-tv.html
How to Connect a Laptop to TV with an HDMI Cable HDMI, or High Definition Media Interface, is fast replacing RCA, DVI, Component and other video interfaces as the industry standard. Be sure to restart both devices while they are connected and select the correct input channel on your TV before continuing with more in-depth troubleshooting

Can i connect my set top box to my laptop via hdmi port? - I want to connect my set top box to my laptop via hdmi port :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/Can_i_connect_my_set_top_box_to_my_laptop_via_hdmi_port-qna2188933.html
how would i do it?Connecting set top box to laptopWhy dose my asus screen and sound keep shutting off as soon as i plug in the hdmi cable?Have a smart samsung tv connected to my toshiba laptop with hdmi cable but no sound on tv... since i couldn`t get it to work i just unplugged it and watchedIs the hdmi jack that is on my laptop idt audio control panel used for audio,video, or both?Connect set top box to laptop with hdmiWhy does my sony tv lose picture when i plug hdmi cable in from cinema sound system?Can i watch an itunes movie on my lg tv (model 330)? i connected my hp laptop to the tv via hdmi cable

  http://www.ehow.com/info_7817933_tvs-connecting-hdmi-cable-laptop.html
Connections Not all laptops have HDMI connections, so you may need to convert your Digital Video Interface (DVI) connection to HDMI to plug into your HDMI enabled TV. How to Set Up My Laptop to Send Audio to My TV Through HDMI Many laptop computers are now featuring high definition cable connection ports, including HDMI

  http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/sound-tv-connect-computer-mini-displayport-hdmi-cable/
Your operating system: Your browser: Search before you ask Search MakeUseOf for similar questions before posting your question.The search box is in the upper right. We will be happy to help you! Answers (6) Alexandra Momo 2 February, 2013 If your TV has some Outspeaker and a sub, then plug it to you computer like speekers, then do what Jan Fritsch say Reply E Rossiter 19 October, 2012 You may also need an HDMI cable that supports sound output

Can I connect my VGA laptop to my HDMI TV?


  http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/connect-vga-laptop-hdmi-tv/
plus i tried an audio cable, still no sound Reply Nena 17 June, 2012 how big is your tv? cuz im trying to do the same with my laptop and the vga to hdmi cable adapter only, and the tv wont give me a picture. Your operating system: Your browser: Search before you ask Search MakeUseOf for similar questions before posting your question.The search box is in the upper right

No comments:

Post a Comment