Wednesday 22 July 2015

Stay together for the kids blink 182 letra traducida

Top sites by search query "stay together for the kids blink 182 letra traducida"

  http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858488732/
where are you? and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always, this sick, strange darkness comes creeping on, so haunting everytime and as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders gashing things and eating their insides like the indecision to call you and hear your voice of treason will you come home and stop this pain tonight stop this pain tonight *Where are you? And I'm so sorry* Probably the most emotional line in the whole song, but I cant really decide. "hello there, the angel from my nightmare" his life is not easy, he has problems but she is a good thing in his life, she is the angel in his nightmare

  http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/283/
Older punk and newer punk isn't worse or better then the other, its just different and I feel Blink had political songs, unconformist songs about being different, and introspective songs. The narrator then says that after the long, hard day is finished (brought back from "turn the lights off" in the chorus), they still have the long, easy night ("The night will go on")

Letra de Stay Together For The Kids de Blink 182 - MUSICA.COM


  http://www.musica.com/letras.asp?letra=1776662
So here's your holiday Hope you enjoy it this time You gave it all away It was mine So when you're dead and gone Will you remember this night, twenty years now lost

BLINK 182 LYRICS - Stay Together For The Kids


  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blink182/staytogetherforthekids.html
Their anger hurts my ears, been running strong for seven years Rather than fix the problems, they never solve them, it makes no sense at all I see them everyday, we get along so why can't they? If this is what he wants, and it's what she wants, then why is there so much pain? So here's your holiday, hope you enjoy it this time, you gave it all away

No comments:

Post a Comment