Wednesday 22 July 2015

Where can i find the ip address on my wireless router

Top sites by search query "where can i find the ip address on my wireless router"

Can ping computer by IP address but not by computer name - TechSpot Forums


  http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-ping-computer-by-ip-address-but-not-by-computer-name.105844/
Most of the time, other computers on the LAN (B and C) cannot ping Computer A by computer name; however, they can ping it by IP address, as well as access its shares using the IP. The router may have DHCP to assign addresses to your LAN devices, but it does not resolve any names, even if your TCP shows your router address as the DNS address

  http://helpdeskgeek.com/networking/can-connect-to-wireless-router-but-not-to-the-internet/
Thanks!!!! K0RC says: February 5, 2014 at 1:17 am The NETSH commands resolved the connectivity issue on one of my 4 laptops that would not connect to the internet. ai says: September 22, 2010 at 6:53 pm my problem is in method2 how can I download it? and what driver should I download for my laptop? ashleytee says: October 1, 2010 at 10:09 am I just wanted to say Thank You!!! I tried method one and I am online after a month of not being able to connect wirelessly

  http://koneksen.com/default-modem-password/
What can I do to prevent this in the future? If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices

  http://forum.whatismyip.com/f5/how-do-i-change-my-ip-address-mobile-t1322/
Quote: Originally Posted by td.software 2) If I can change my IP address, regardless of which ISP I use, can I make it always appear the same, so that no matter what ISP I use, it always looks like I'm using the same IP address? At the very least, you need to be on the same subnet as your ISP's gateway, or you won't be getting out to the web. Your ISP's IP, in the context you are using, I'm guessing would be your default gateway which probably remains the same, and likely appears as a hop during an IP trace- not as an originating IP

my wireless printer keeps going offline--how can I "stabiliz... - Page 4 - HP Support Forum - 1031245


  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/my-wireless-printer-keeps-going-offline-how-can-I-quot/td-p/1031245/page/4
Everything was working fine, but now it keeps on going Offline.When I go to the Printer page and try to hit "configur" to see if it set up properly, I receive an :error" message.The only way to receive a printed page is to reboot the commputer and only then the printout comes back. Search the Community Entire ForumThis CategoryThis BoardUsers turn on suggested results Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type

How To Find Your IP Address


  http://compnetworking.about.com/od/findingipaddresses/a/how-to-find-my-ip-address.htm
Note that the device actually assigned this address is the router or other network gateway rather than the client itself.Find Your Private IP Addresses on WindowsOn all modern versions of Windows, running the ipconfig utility displays a list of addresses assigned to the PC. One private address supports communication with all connected devices on the local network, while the other public address supports connecting with external networks such as a different local network, or the Internet

  http://ask.metafilter.com/113008/Can-I-use-my-DSL-modemrouter-to-act-only-as-a-wireless-router
Its easy to just use your old wireless router as a WAP, but there needs to be working router in that equation.posted by damn dirty ape at 8:47 PM on January 30, 2009 18 dollars shipped.posted by damn dirty ape at 8:50 PM on January 30, 2009 Gog's suggestion only works if the cable company is giving you a router. I'll try what gog suggested once I get my cable set up next week.posted by ocha-no-mizu at 6:29 PM on January 30, 2009 The real issue is that you are not using a router in this scenario

Help! IP address for BT Homehub wireless router - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums


  http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=286113
This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the section 75 guide for protection tips)

  http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r27889486-How-do-find-the-IP-address-of-my-Asus-RT-N66U-Router
Not knowing 'how to quit when you're ahead', I'm going to complicate my life by trying to throw a Tomato at it, I hope it sticks!Thanks again for your help

  http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/support/faq/routers/wireless-routers/dkt-series/what-is-the-default-ip-address-of-my-adsl-router-modem
If you can't remember the changed IP-address and don't know how to find that information you can always reset the router so it goes back to factory default settings

How to find the static ip address of my router? - Super User


  http://superuser.com/questions/446478/how-to-find-the-static-ip-address-of-my-router
if you still have no luck, you need to erase your CFE, but make sure you have a working cfe.bin for your router model! wrt54g -erase:cfe After that you have to reflash your CFE: wrt54g -flash:cfe A partial list can be found here CFE collection project Flashing the KERNEL or WHOLEFLASH will take a very long time using JTAG via this utility. atftp --option "mode octet" --verbose -p -l code.bin 192.168.1.1 For OS X and Linux users I suggest opening a terminal window and entering the following commands

  http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-do-i-find-out-my-isps-ip-address.176307/
The way it is worded could be considered confusing, and to my mind it could mean your ISP IP address, or the IP address of your ISP, both of which will be different. May 1, 2003 how do I find an owner of an IP address? Sep 22, 2005 How do I change my IP address? Sep 22, 2005 Can I find out whether or not some other IP address is using my wireless Internet? Mar 27, 2011 how do i send a message to someone ip address Jan 11, 2006 How can I change my IP address in Vista Ultimate 32 bit Nov 20, 2008 How can I turn an IP address into a road address? Sep 16, 2008 Add New Comment TechSpot Members Login or sign up for free,it takes about 30 seconds

  http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/how-do-i-find-my-ip-address
250 characters remaining Submit Thank you for your feedback! Your Feedback is required Did you find this answer helpful? Yes No tick Thank you for your feedback! Run a health checkCheck your service status, report and repair a problem Go to Service Centre Got a Question?Our Community may alreadyhave the answer Go To Community Need to contact us?You can get in touch with us in several different ways. Alternatively, try resetting your router by switching it off using the power button or at the mains for 30 second before switching it back on before trying again

  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9609/~/how-do-i-set-my-computer-to-obtain-an-ip-address-from-my-router%2Fhub
How to use the navigation The help section uses a finder that has been divided into categories and sub-categories to help navigate through to the relevant answer

  http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-to-find-gateway-ip-address/
So try ping command first syntex is ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Reply Link Robert January 27, 2010, 12:53 ami tried that but it does not have anything except a (*) in the gateway column. But I just want to know which BSNL router you are using? Reply Link chetan November 1, 2012, 3:38 pmThere is one more issue that if you are going through linux proxy server, it is difficult to go through it, remember it is difficult not impossible

  http://www.jackcola.org/2010/12/can-people-find-my-home-address-through-my-ip-address/
Ive had 1 person on facebook create two different accounts, then add me as a friend, so they could send me messages, this person goal was to break me an my partner up, with lies. on October 10, 2014 Reply By Jack Cola Police can only track them down if they have a warrant, because they need one to get information from the ISP who owns the IP address

Can I keep my IP address from changing when I switch out my router?


  http://ask-leo.com/can_i_keep_my_ip_address_from_changing_when_i_switch_out_my_router.html
I tried that and could no longer access the Internet because of "DNS lookup failure." I'm guessing I could have restarted the modem or something to get it to work, but I didn't want to tinker further so switched the cables back. If I were to take my router out of the picture, how would I keep the same external IP address? Or would I? Also, can I conclude that the originating IP address on an email is REALLY the originating IP address (as in it can't be fudged by someone else)? Last, probably an apples to oranges question..

networking - How can I find the external IP address of my router if the router is a subnet of bigger LAN - Super User


  http://superuser.com/questions/602974/how-can-i-find-the-external-ip-address-of-my-router-if-the-router-is-a-subnet-of
With a bit of luck, you will see an answer from a private IP just before the connection enters the Internet, and that IP will be the one of the outside router

No comments:

Post a Comment