Wednesday 22 July 2015

Why doesn imessage work on my ipod touch

Top sites by search query "why doesn imessage work on my ipod touch"

  http://www.applevis.com/forum/general-chat/my-gfs-ipod-touch-wont-connect-itunes-store
Wishing you luck, Shersey Log in or register to post comments appple store went down for a bit Submitted by Cory K on 2 September, 2012 - 03:48 according to CNET, the apple store is down for updates. Give it some time! Log in or register to post comments giving it a while Submitted by Toonhead on 2 September, 2012 - 12:18 Hey, only reason it really stumped me was because I could still get onto the app store and see the different apps and, presumbably, donload them just fine, in fact my room mate downloaded godville successfully

Dummies Guide to Facetime on iPhone and iPod Touch


  http://www.callingallgeeks.org/dummies-guide-to-facetime-on-iphone-4-and-ipod-touch/
Everytime this happens there is a number which is not on my contacts which always always appears in my recent call list and I have rung it, despite me not having this number in my contacts. To read next:First Impressions: Facetime on iPhone 4Beware of iPhone Unlock and Jailbreak ScamsJailbreak any iOS 4 Device with Jailbreakme.com 38 67 17 1 0 Tagged as : Apple , apple facetime , Free Video Chat , Guide , iOS , ios 4.1 , iPhone 4 , iPod Touch , Tutorial Article by Rajat Rajat has written 198 articles

How to Use iMessage on the iPhone


  http://www.howtoforipad.com/how-to-use-imessage-on-the-iphone/
I want to ask , if I use IMessage , I can contact with my friends and my family who live in my country and no charge for that ?because if I want to send SMS , it costs money . Dan Reply viki Jul 24,2012 4:08 am hi, i have tried to use imessage and its still not letting me i have checked that i have turned it on and my version is 5.1.1 can you help me? Reply Dan Jul 24,2012 9:14 am Hi Viki, Have you tried the fixes in this article? Dan Reply Carisa Jul 21,2012 6:08 pm Could you please give me more steps

  http://www.imore.com/tipb-answers-imessage-works
How do I remove that? 0 3 years ago Reply Caroline1490 Since I downloaded the new update whenever I get a text message from another iphone user it shows their name before i open it. 0 4 years ago Reply jasonact This is probably yet to be seen, but if I am logged into iMessages with the same address on both iPhone and iPad, when I read it on one, will it mark it as read on the other? Will the new notification system acknowledge it such? 0 4 years ago Reply rgar3388 yes

Apple - iPod touch


  http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/
When you buy a (PRODUCT)RED iPod touch, iPod nano, or iPod shuffle, Apple gives a portion of the purchase price to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa

iOS 5 features: iMessage brings free texting to iPad, iPod touch


  http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/12/ios-5-features-imessage-brings-free-texting-to-ipad-ipod-touch/
The iPhone remains the only iOS device capable of sending text messages to non-iOS devices, and the fact that there are still so many of those out there means iMessage isn't going to "kill" SMS texting any time soon. While you'll still have to pay the traditional fees for any SMS texts you send, it bears repeating that all iMessage texts go out over Wi-Fi or 3G and are completely free

  http://iphone.appstorm.net/general/app-news/what-is-imessage-and-how-do-i-use-it/
If all carriers of the iPhone allow users to go back to unlimited data this would prevent a lot of problems, until that happens there are going to be a lot of complaints. Lillian How many characters can I use with iMessage in my iPhone 4S? Sometimes it is 70 and sometimes it is 160, why is it that my friends tells me that the messages she receives from me are cut into 2 or 3 different messages? How can I fix this? alannah hey, um i have been looking for this answer for ages now but i cant seem to find it!! how much data does sending these text use??! can someone please help wonderdragon OK, so from reading the entire thread, my only conclusion (and I had a hunch about this even before) is: this entire iMessage thing sucks

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/imessage-waiting-on-activation.1405371/
I do have my most recent backup from 5.1.1 so I am not totally lost but any data I had built up over the past 15 days is gone but that really is just my text messages. Well I am a but not in a paid program yet I just installed iOS 6 through the backdoor way that has been discovered to install iOS 6 on a non-developer device

  http://www.imore.com/hows-imessage-working-you-ios-7
I'm running the latest on my iPhone 4, my iPad 2, and a second line iPhone 5, and the only issue I've noticed at all is that a message took "about a minute" to send yesterday. Upon turning my phone back on this morning I flicked the switch to turn iMessage on, it said "Waiting for activation..." for about 2 or 3 minutes and then it activated! I guess it just goes to show that sometimes patience is all that is needed

  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_you_check_imessage_online-qna2468849.html
and set up my fam...Imessages on internetCan you view imessage messages online?I`m connected through my parents wifi router can my parents see the apps i download on my ipod. TBH, I susect he`s telling porkies, but thats another story! lol I`ve logged onto my own iCloud account via my laptop, and I cant see anything related to viewing my iMessages or SMS mssgs online

How do I use iMessage online with my computer to chat with my friend if I don`t have a iPhone or iPad but my computer only what website would I use? - What type of websites would I use to go to iMessage on the computer? :: Ask Me Fast


  http://www.askmefast.com/How_do_I_use_iMessage_online_with_my_computer_to_chat_with_my_friend_if_I_dont_have_a_iPhone_or_iPad_but_my_computer_only_what_website_would_I_use-qna2435667.html
when i went to get my first free app i was asked for my password for,Imessage online freeWhen i try to get a free apt on my iphone, an apple store popup comes up saying that i need my apple id. Continue with GoogleContinue with Facebook Sign Up with Email A Top Solutions Its impossile iMessage only applies and comes with Apple products such as the iPhone or iPad or u could just use the old fashion way and ema ..

Newest Questions - Ask Different


  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions
osx keyboard asked 1 hour ago swenedo 1012 0 votes 0answers 7 views Applescript to read unread notifications from Notification Centre on an arduino input I am using applescript on Yosemite to read out (say) unread notifications from the notification centre. applications ios-appstore itunes-connect itunes-store reviews asked 2 hours ago user2899241 61 0 votes 0answers 14 views I cannot see purchased apps, or update them I have two questions 1) I can't update any of my apps, yet I can download new ones

  http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/does-imessage-on-iphone-use-text-messages.1260742/
1 byte per character in the message + packet headers (minimum packet size?) + polling the servers to see if the recipient is online + delivery receipt confirmation + read receipt confirmation if the recipient has it turned on I just turned off my cellular data, reset the stats, turned on cellular data, and sent 2 small iMessages to my wife. Does that include the delivery notification? And can you find out how often the iDevice polls the Apple servers to see if the recipient is online? and how much data that is? Or how much data to receive an iMessage, for that matter...

Why are my winterboard themes not working? - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com


  http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/274432-why-my-winterboard-themes-not-working.html
Does it need another update, or am I just doing something wrong? Winterboard was updated, but the VAST majority of things that use winterboard have not been updated yet

  http://osxdaily.com/2011/10/19/sync-imessage-across-all-ios-devices-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch/
But I have an iPhone and my daughter has an iPod Touch and we share the same Apple account and she messages her friends and they come through as an iMessage on her iPod and then it also appears on my phone. The sporadic or unreliable syncing behavior seems to be most problematic when using iMessage between an iPhone and another iOS device like an iPod touch or iPad, and presumably that is due to the Caller ID associating with a phone number rather than an Apple ID

  http://apphipmom.com/how-to-set-imessage-and-facetime-on-your-childs-ipod-touch/
Being that her iPod is under my account, I could easily transfer apps, music, books, anything that I have to her device, something I would not have been able to do (without having to pay again) if she had her own account. Reply Kathy says: November 5, 2012 at 9:56 pm Thank you for posting this, Wendy! We just got my daughter a new iTouch for her birthday, and I set it up under my iTunes account

  http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/79814/imessage-frozen-crashing
(My friend tryed sending me a photo that you can't have on your iPod only on your iPhone) So I tryed shutting off iMessages but it did nothing I went to a contact that I never messages and pressed send message and you can click cancel and delet it from there. I tried: Restart Long Restart Double clicking home and closing all recently used apps Turning off imessage then turning it back on and logging in Going to contacts then clicking to iMessage them Nothing works

  http://osxdaily.com/2011/10/18/set-up-imessage-on-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-with-ios-5/
We are now back in Italy and my daughter (in the states) and I have been using iMessages with no problems, but her messages to my husband do not arrive. Too complicated! Reply esmeralda says: July 14, 2012 at 8:41 pm My iPod dont want to get imessage Reply Anthony says: July 18, 2012 at 2:35 pm I have a iPod touch 4g and I set up iMessage I tried to text my cousin but a red exclamation came up

No comments:

Post a Comment